[governance] Crossposted and nonsubscriber postings to JNC Forum list (was Fwd: IGF Retreat...)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Jun 22 00:50:13 EDT 2016

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:54:50 +0000
Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

> (Apologies I have no idea if my msg gets out to JNC, pls fwd if
> appropriate)

For the sake of clarity and transparency on this point...

Posting to the JNC Forum list <forum at justnetcoalition.org> (which you
had Cc'd) is indeed the preferred way for bringing Internet governance
related matters, views, proposals, etc. to JNC's attention. This list is
not restricted to JNC members; the subscription form is at
http://mail.justnetcoalition.org/listinfo/forum .

Posting from non-subscribers and replies to cross-posted messages where
the reply comes via another list (as evidenced by that list's tag like
e.g. "[governance]" in the Subject: header) will be held for manual
approval by the list admin or another moderator (currently me).
Postings of interest to JNC will be approved, like e.g. yours was,
although there will be a delay which may be slight or a bit longer,
but normally not more than a few hours.

Greetings,
Norbert