[governance] A Joint CS meeting at IGF 2016

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 13 08:48:47 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Dear all,
Just a quick note to let you know that we are (Analia and I) taking part into a conversation which will lead to the convening of a joint civil society gathering during/around the upcoming IGF in Mexico.
The idea has been suggested by Jeremy Malcom, then brought to the CSCG (where i currently represent the IGC) and we came to an agreement that it is a good idea. The initiative is encouraged and supported by the CSCG.
The aim will be to connect, network, exchange, etc CS delegates attending the IGF. More about well elaborated objectives, outcomes etc will be shared at the appropriate time.
There is an ''interim steering committee'' in formation (formed mainly by representatives of CS groups within the CSCG) which will discuss, brainstorm and give a clear meaning to this meeting.
More to come later (i am about to board a flight).
Hope everyone is doing well.
Regards,A
---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)