[governance] IGC workshop to IGF 2016 Succesfully Submitted

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 8 03:35:32 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,
We would like to inform you that our workshop proposal was successfully submitted (ICT4D: Connecting Civil Society roles on access, finance and knowledge). We agree, it was very tense given the deadline and our agenda but  thank you everyone of you who showed interest by contributing in any form.
Special thanks to the WG members who discussed initial suggestions and to colleagues who accepted to be speakers and play other roles on our panel. Expect to be contacted by the IGF Secretariat to ensure you were contacted and agreed for this task.
To everyone, thank you and hope we will have positive feedback from the IGF Secretariat. This chapter is closed for now, let's get back to those trending/pending discussions here. We will keep you posted on developments.
Best regards,Analia & ArseneIGC Co-coordinators ------------------------------------------------------Arsène Tungali,IGC Co-Coordinator,
Co-founder & Executive Director, Rudi InternationalFacebook - Twitter - LinkedInInternet Governance - Blogger - ISOC Ambassador - ICANN Fellow - Child Online Protection Evangelist.
Democratic Republic of Congo