[governance] فتح الباب للتقدم لعضوية اللجنة الاستشارية لمنتدى شمال افريقيا لحوكمة الانترنت

avri doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jun 5 13:04:55 EDT 2016

hi,

I think so too.  And the online translation one can get is helpful, even
if somewhat strained at times

As online translation continues to improve, I wonder whether there are,
or should be, email list software tools that allow users to set a
preferred language and that the software would automatically append a
machine translation to email not in their preset language.

This seems one of those instances where a technical innovation could
help with inclusion.

Just a random Sunday observation.

avri

On 05-Jun-16 12:47, Norbert Bollow wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jun 2016 08:17:05 -0400
> Deirdre Williams <williams.deirdre at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> At least for me, (I don't speak Arabic) there's no apology necessary
>> - it's great to see Arabic appearing as part of the conversation.
> +1
>
> Greetings,
> Norbert

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/