[governance] فتح الباب للتقدم لعضوية اللجنة الاستشارية لمنتدى شمال افريقيا لحوكمة الانترنت

Carlos Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Sun Jun 5 12:57:09 EDT 2016

Great news, Khaled!

I took the liberty (sorry) to insert the Arabic text into Google
Translate for English, and the resulting text is below (I did not dare
to change a single bit). I think it does a good job in letting us
non-Arabic readers capture the essence of the announcement.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

====

brothers and sisters

good greeting,

The Nominating Committee of the Forum for North Africa Internet
governance is pleased to announce the launch
Call for all interested experts in the areas of public policy related
Internet of all North African countries to apply for membership of the
Advisory Committee
Forum North Africa Internet governance at its first session --2,016.

Multilateral consultative committee is working on the preparation and
organization of the annual meeting
IGF North Africa by the rules that were stipulated in a document
Tunisia by ensuring the participation of all stakeholders and in
accordance with the frameworks that have been discussed
And agreed upon at a meeting open consultations in Marrakech on
Thursday, March 10 2016.

The main functions of the Commission:

   - Identify Alharam annual visit, and develop an agenda for the annual
meeting.
   - Communication with the countries of North Africa, the governance of
the Internet community.
   - Communicate with the global Internet governance community.
   - Marketing of the annual forum, and work to bring the financiers him
if possible.
   - Work on the fellowship and grants program.
   - Submit a report to the community in North Africa Internet Governance.

A list of the required standards provided by the applicants for
membership of the Committee:

   - Knowledge of appropriate experience in the field of public policies
on Internet Governance
   Them.
   - Good knowledge of the outputs of the World Summit on the
Information Society (Geneva, 2003
   Tunisia 2005).
   - Knowledge of the work of the Global Forum on Internet Governance
mechanisms.
   - Posts from previous policy in the relevant international meetings.

Taken into account in the formation of the committee to achieve a
balanced representation among all stakeholder groups, with
Taking into account the geographical balance between the North African
countries of factors as well as the balance between
Gender as much as possible.
It expresses the participating members of the Advisory Committee for
their opinions as experts in their individual capacities
In the relevant fields.

It should be noted that the work of the members of the Multilateral
Consultative Committee is the work
Voluntary (free of charge), and is considered to apply to run for the
membership of this committee as a
A commitment to participate and contribute to the work of the
Preparatory Committee and meetings throughout the
The period of the cycle of membership of the Committee as well as a
commitment to participate and contribute to the
The annual meeting of the Internet Governance Forum in northern Africa.

The timetable for the composition of the Advisory Committee:

   - On June 30, 2016 - Deadline for accepting nominations
   - On 15 July 2016 - the announcement of the members of the Advisory
Committee

Here you will find the request for membership in multiple parties to the
Advisory Committee of the Forum for North Africa
Internet governance - 2016: https://goo.gl/Jyj1uR

Yours Sincerely greeting and acceptance,

Nominating Committee team

====