[governance] On the death of neo-liberalism

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Thu Jun 2 13:48:39 EDT 2016

Am 02/06/2016 um 11:56 schrieb Mueller, Milton L:
> [...]

Dear friends,

i feel like in a church.

Do weed a god? Yes
Can we live without? No. impossible
And all with different view and experience are killed.

Ok, this is not true for IGF. Only for the christians.

We have two spaces.
To understand the law of the nature. The science.
And the materialisation of the laws of the nature. The technology.

We need both. And if we look in our short and long history, we see free
technology, Open Access and Open Exchange, free cooperation. All based
on strong decentralized activities.

Then, any time, the private occupators come. Based on state, law and any
violence systems to legitimate the robbery. They speak about
"International division of labor", patent and licence rights, private
ownership of knowledge and any form of Commons Resources.

Now we find a Call of Papers for Dynamic Coalition on Community
Connectivity (DC3) with "efficient software and hardware technology for
CNs". A directly way to free technology, based on local decentralized
and parallel activities.

Then maybe, Milton will say, this is forbidden. It is not a market. You
have to buy and not yo do itself. You have no permission to do that.

In the FCC declaration to Open Internet we read only about "Consumers".
And the people are not Creators? No no, not in the market space.

Open Internet
https://www.fcc.gov/general/open-internet

We can give back to our market apostel:
Do we need professors? No.
Can we study self? Yes, because study is always a process of self
organizing. An auto-didactical process. Study is a counter pol to
"Consumerism".

many greetings, willi
Manaus, Brasil

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivĂ­rus.