[governance] Brief update on MAG meeting on IGF retreat

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 2 04:20:38 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear Jac,
Thanks for this summary.
I have a quick question: whose recommendations are these? I would love instead to hear what DESA has to say about the issues raised (hopefully by MAG members or participants to the call).
Oh i understand, maybe these are recommendations from the MAG to DESA? If yes, forget about the first paragrah of this email.
Thanks,A
---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)