[governance] IGC Workshop to IGF Accepted

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 26 03:58:21 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,
Just so you know, if you submitted a workshop proposal, results are out on the IGF website (or simply follow this link: http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf16-workshops/igf2016-workshops-evaluation-results)
I am happy to let you know that our workshop No 150 (http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf16-workshops/igf2016-workshops-evaluation-results) was accepted. Congratulations to us and looking forward to it at the upcoming IGF. If you were listed for any specific task and are no longer able to be in Mexico, please do let me know so that we can start making updates.

We are waiting for any comment from the Secretariat.
Best regards,A
Co-founder & Executive Director, Rudi InternationalFacebook - Twitter - LinkedInInternet Governance - Blogger - ISOC Ambassador - ICANN Fellow - Child Online Protection Evangelist.
Democratic Republic of Congo