[governance] Update on CSCG Working Group

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:41:34 EDT 2016

Hi Arsene
Thanks for all the works or work loads you are shedding as the coordinator.

Very sorry I could not revert to you as planned on this subject, but moving
forward, I think Ian and CPU expatiated my position, therefore it is
important to have candidates other than one person just as they enunciated.
And considering that we need to make CS a little stronger and lessen 'work'
load where necessary.

Best of the time
Remmy

____
REMMY NWEKE,  Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
NDSF 2016 June 2-3 @Digital Bridge Institute (DBI), (former NITEL Training
School) NITEL Road, Cappa - Oshodi, Lagos <http://www.dbieducation.org/>
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.