[governance] My IGC Co-Coordinator nomination

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 25 02:40:09 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,
Hope this finds you well.
I would like to nominate myself for the volunteering position as the new co-co to replace Mrs Deidre Williams. I hope you will trust me enough to give me the opportunity to serve you alongside Analia for the coming years. I have a lot of ideas and plans that i will be happy to share with you and work with you on their implementation.

I will share more details at the appropriate time, when instructions are posted. Until then...

Regards,A ------------------------------------------------------Arsène Tungali,Co-founder and Executive Director, Rudi InternationalFounder, Mabingwa Forum
Work email: arsenebaguma at gmail.comFacebook - Twitter - LinkedInInternet Governance - Blogger - ISOC Member - ICANN Fellow - IGF Fellow.Democratic Republic of Congo