[governance] Final list - MAG 2016

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 25 01:24:15 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear colleagues,
First, let me commend Analiàs' wonderful job coordinating this process. You are such a great person, very detailed but focused. I haven't seen such a transparent process for so long.
Second, i would like to thank you all for your participation in this exercise. Thank you for your valuable inputs into the discussions, about the selection and endorsement process, language, etc. It was good to read from some people i haven't heard from for ages; this group is an important space for real discussions.
Finally, i would like to thank all 4 candidates (including myself) for your dedication and energy for ther past few days. No matter what the results at the end are, you are a great addition to this group and to the IG Community around the world.
Best regards and happy week start! It is 8.21am in Goma, DRC! Gotta go to work!
Arsene

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone