[governance] Clarification and discussion about languages

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 11:46:39 EST 2016

Dear members,

Thank you very much for your mails. I have saved all the comments related
to multilinguism, inclusion and internet, so as we can open a discusiion on
such issue since it appears it is an import issue for all of us.

Nevertheless, i should state that All the comments related to the
cscg candidates were in English (despite one or two messges of support that
i will translate into English when writing the summary. After the call is
closed).

Since the 2 mails that were in Spanish were referred to other discussion of
the IG dynamics and outside this specific and urgent call, i decided to
answer to them in my mother tongue (Spanish) just a a quick reply to the
sender for after asking this last to open a new discussion inEnglish.
Moreover, one of this mails was directly refered to my person, so I felt i
should answer it in Spanish, so far.

I do save the mails in Spanish and after the closing date of the open call,
i open a new discussion, so as to be as focused as possible to the Mag and
co- coordinator issues.

I hope this helps,
Analia