[governance] Urgent and Important: IGC endorsement and MAG nominations - OPEN CALL: Deadline 24 January 2016

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Sat Jan 23 03:07:21 EST 2016

I, Peng Hwa Ang, a qualified member of the IGC<http://igcaucus.org/node/12/> unreservedly support Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro's expression of interest for joining the MAG.  I had her once as a judge for a Youth IGF event in Singapore and she was the Paula Abdul among the judges: while everyone could criticise and find fault with the performance and presentation of the group, Sala was also able to point out positive aspects. In meetings that I have held with her participation, she was always able to have a balanced perspective. Any group could do with a Paula Abdul.

Regards,

Peng Hwa ANG

[cid:54357A87-C7AB-42EE-B64B-68298F9D119B]Peng Hwa ANG (Professor) | Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information | Nanyang Technological University | WKWSCI 02-05, 31 Nanyang Link, Singapore 637718  | Tel: (65) 67906109 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6792-7526 | Web: http://research.ntu.edu.sg/expertise/academicprofile/Pages/StaffProfile.aspx?ST_EMAILID=TPHANG

[2016_Email2]<http://www.icahdq.org/conf/index.asp>

President-Elect 2015 ICA | ICA 66th Annual Conference Fukuoka, Japan, June 9-13, 2016