[governance] IGC endorsements for MAG 2016 CS reps

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:26:19 EST 2016

I am interested in putting my name on the slate of names to be considered
for the MAG by the IGC.

I tried to avoid giving my names earlier due to conflicts as previous
co-coordinator to avoid influencing or apprehension of bias.

Let me know how I should proceed. I am also current President of the South
Pacific Computer Society and an Executive Council member of the South East
Asia Computer Confederation.

I am also a member of the Pacific Chapter of the Internet Society and there
are two organisations that I am a member of that are accredited At Large
Structures.

I currently manage the Japan Pacific ICT centre,
http://www.usp.ac.fj/index.php?id=11599#.VqFowst5bqA

Sincerely,
Salanieta Tamanikaiwamaro aka Sala T