[governance] CFP: Internet governance ICA pre-conference

Dmitry Epstein dmitry.epstein at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:05:47 EST 2016

Hello everyone!

We had a good response to our CFP to the ICA pre-conference on Internet
governance, but we also received a number of requests to extend the
deadline. So, the Steering Committee decided to extend the abstract
submission deadline until next Monday, January 25, 2016. I hope this will
give everyone enough time to get their extended abstracts in.

The updated CFP is here: http://giga-net.org/page/ica2016intgov

Looking forward to your submissions,
Dima