[governance] National & Regional IGF initiatives section updated on Wikipedia

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 15 01:13:45 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear Robert,
Thanks for working on updating this page on wikipedia! I would like to suggest two additions:
On the Youth Initiatives, please do add the ''Youth Coalition on Internet Governance - YCIG'' (ycig.org)
For the National initiatives, please add the ''Democratic Republic of Congo IGF - DRC IGF'' which is in the process and hopefully we will have our first national IGF this year. Website not yet available for public.
I suggest the two since i am prticularly involved in both of them.
Best regards,A

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone