[governance] Nominations for new Co-coordinator

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:42:12 EST 2016

Dear IGC Folks,

   As we all know that there is need for new co-coordinator to serve for
2016 - 2018. I am nominating myself and willing to serve as Co-coordinator
of IGC for this period.

  I have more than the required skills and expertise to function very well
in this capacity. Working as an IT consultant has equipped me to understand
the rudiments of IT technologies (software, hardware and humanware).

Have been privileged to facilitate international online discussions
(FIN4AGRIC); served as social media coordinator of remote IGF events in
Calabar, Nigeria; joined (NCSG) and contributes at several webinars and a
strong advocate from remote participation.

Have taken several courses including but not limited to IT, education,
management, climate change, policy and implementation which has widened my
knowledge to function (DiploFoundation, Worldbank Institute, YaliNetwork
etc).

I possess listening hear, patience, ability to resolve conflicts, task
prioritization, time management, and sense of judgment.

In order to be successful in any position and achieve results, there's need
for strong relationship. As a coordinator for IGC for 2016 - 2018, I will
strive to build strong relationship among IGC Members that will ensure
strong discussion and early consensus while ensuring everyone voice and
needs is given attention.

I seek your support all.

Best regards.