[governance] Do you have a colleague who could benefit from Diplo's online IG course?

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:10:34 EST 2016

+1 to Arsene.
I entirely agree about the Diplo courses, and without Ginger the internet
would probably grind to a halt :-)
Good luck Analia
De

On 11 January 2016 at 14:56, Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) <arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr>
wrote:

> I encourage you Analia and anyone else to consider this. I got
> scholarships as well for 3 phases, up to the research phase when i took it
> in 2012.
>
> Diplo has one of the best online courses and their learning platform is
> great and doesn't require a very high speed internet connectivity.
>
> And you can count on Ginger who has been one of my tutors :). I can offer
> advice, from a former student point of view, should you need any :)
>
> Good luck!
>

> ---------------------
> Arsene Tungali,
> +243 993810967 <+243%20993810967>
> @arsenebaguma
> Democratic Republic of Congo
> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone <https://yho.com/footer0>
>

> On Monday, January 11, 2016, 8:41 PM, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Analia and everyone,
> The scholarships available are partial, but you should apply, and send
> your CV, as well as a short, but clear letter of motivation. If you know me
> (as Analia does), check with me, to see if you should add my name as a
> recommendation, so that they admissions team will contact me about your
> application.
>
> If you are accepted with a partial scholarship, we will suggest ways for
> you to find funding for the rest of your tuition. For example, you might
> ask your employer, a local, regional or other organisation (LACNIG, Cgr.br)
> or your affiliated university for support. If you have already been awarded
> a partial scholarship from Diplo, oftentimes other organisations are more
> willing to help you find the remaining funds. In this case, see who can
> write a recommendation for you, to support your request.
>
> If anyone has other questions, feel free to ask here on the list, or to
> email me privately. Applications were set to close today, but another group
> has asked us to extend for one week, so, I can give you this insider
> information: the application page will be open for one more week. Take
> advantage!
>
> Good luck! Analia I hope you apply, and find funding.
> Best wishes,
> Ginger
>
> Ginger (Virginia) Paque
> DiploFoundation
>
> *DiploFoundation upcoming online courses:*
> <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
> * <http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses>*
>

> On 11 January 2016 at 12:29, Analia Aspis <analia.aspis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Ginger,
>>
>> Do you know if there is any exception to get full scholarship? I am
>> lookgin forward to join a Diplo's course but it is so far too expensive for
>> me.
>>
>> Best,
>> Analía Aspis
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings and hope for 2016! Cheers, Ginger

> [...]

“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979