[governance] Do you have a colleague who could benefit from Diplo's online IG course?

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:40:48 EST 2016

Hi Analia and everyone,
The scholarships available are partial, but you should apply, and send your
CV, as well as a short, but clear letter of motivation. If you know me (as
Analia does), check with me, to see if you should add my name as a
recommendation, so that they admissions team will contact me about your
application.

If you are accepted with a partial scholarship, we will suggest ways for
you to find funding for the rest of your tuition. For example, you might
ask your employer, a local, regional or other organisation (LACNIG, Cgr.br)
or your affiliated university for support. If you have already been awarded
a partial scholarship from Diplo, oftentimes other organisations are more
willing to help you find the remaining funds. In this case, see who can
write a recommendation for you, to support your request.

If anyone has other questions, feel free to ask here on the list, or to
email me privately. Applications were set to close today, but another group
has asked us to extend for one week, so, I can give you this insider
information: the application page will be open for one more week. Take
advantage!

Good luck! Analia I hope you apply, and find funding.
Best wishes,
Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque
DiploFoundation