[governance] Call for Nominations for civil representatives - CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:09:48 EST 2016

Thanks everyone, for the discussion. In any case, it is important that the
call for nominations reach anyone who is interested, and might be a good
candidate to represent Civil Society. Please help us disseminate the call
for nominations, and help us ensure all CS parties that they can nominate
directly to the CSCG, if they are not a member of one of the specified
organisations/networks. If I can help in any way, please let me know. Best
wishes to all, Ginger

Ginger (Virginia) Paque
DiploFoundation

*DiploFoundation upcoming online courses:* http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses