[governance] CSCG represesntation for CSTD selection process

Analia Aspis analia.aspis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 11:29:11 EST 2016

Dear members,

Some of you have read thie UNCTAC (CSTD)
<http://unctad.org/en/pages/newsdetails.aspx?OriginalVersionID=1193&Sitemap_x0020_Taxonomy=Commission%20on%20Science%20and%20Technology%20for%20Development>.
I am interested to participate in this call and since I am the
representative of the IGC in the CSCG,  I have to  recused myself of this
role until the selection process is finished.

Meanwhile, I have ask Deidre, as retiring co-coordinator and familiar with
the CSCG work, to represent IGC members there and to keep you updated about
the debate with regard CSTD open call.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask,
Kind regards,
AnalĂ­a