[governance] Co-co election, any update?

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Wed Feb 17 16:04:05 EST 2016

On 17/02/2016 12:54 PM, Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) wrote:
> Hi Analia,
>
> Hope you doing well. We have been quite for the past few weeks re:
> election of a new co-co. Just checking if there is any update on the
> technical issue you recently mentionned.
>
> Hope i missed nothing. Please do update us.

So, the problem is at my end.  I've been volunteering to help the co-cos
with the IGC's server, and the link between the database of members
(technically it is an LDAP database) and the polling software
(LimeSurvey) has somehow broken since last election.  I haven't been
able to work out why, or to fix it.  If anyone can offer their expertise
to diagnose the problem, that would be appreciated.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en