[governance] [MEAC-SIG] IGMENA TO WIN 2016 PRIZE

ahmed eisa sudan ahmed22digital at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:53:26 EST 2016

dear friends
it is my pleasure to inform you also gedaref digital city Sudan reached the
wsis 2016 prize in two projects (e-education category 2 and e-agriculture
in category 13 ) so please vote for us
  click here on     How to vote
<http://api.ning.com/files/k4bPQ8WfDNjYvY8iVitRdEHBa7xH8Z-3pqhYUQHQJ8EW08TiLMQ46zBZIP0Iy2*Db8C3CjGjMjDxMEeRh8v*3syH4hs1m-nx/votingforgdco.pdf>
or click below link

http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blogs/please-vote-for-gedaref-digital-city-sudan-to-win-wsis-2016

Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Eisa  <ahmed22digital at gmail.com>
+249123031155 Sudani
+249912331155 Zain
 Gedaref digital city organization <http://gedaref.com/>(GDCO) is a
nongovernmental and nonprofit organization (Gedaref Sudan), it is part of
the Telecentres movement <http://community.telecentre.org/profile/AHMED>
where ICT is used for community development. .
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blog/list?user=21w449uixv4i>GDCO is the winner
of seven (7)information
<http://www.unite-it.eu/profiles/blogs/gdco-sudan-winner-of-seven-iformation-for-development-awards>
for development awards.  It the founder of the firstTelecentre academy in
Africa and middle east and the thirteen in world ..GDCO is founded in
partnership with the Digital City of Eindhoven (DSE) Netherlands and
supported by Eindhoven volunteers for gedaref projects (SPEG )