[governance] [bestbits] The unintended consequences of Free Basics campaign in India

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:16:51 EST 2016

"I am convinced that Facebook and their ad agencies completely
underestimated the Indian public." Picture shows protests in Hyderabad
against Facebook’s campaign. Photo: Mohammed Yousuf

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/trai-bats-for-net-neutrality-internet-power-to-the-people/article8214991.ece

CONGRATULATIONS  to the Indian public!!

*'Chance Favors the prepared mind'* - Louis Pasteur