[governance] Civil Society MAG 2016 endorsements and recommendations - FINAL Report

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 2 01:17:23 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Analia and IGC colleagues,
Thanks to the CSCG for this wonderful work and the message, you did a great job bringing this list down to 4 names. That's impressive. I really hope these people will be good representatives of our voices should them be accepted by the UNDESA.
On another note, let me convey my thanks to all those who supported me and who publicly endorsed my candidancy within the IGC, which i consider as a family.
Nothing is lost, i am still around and will continue to do what i can to support this group, especially now that the IGC Co-Co elections are still to be done.
Regards,A

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone