[governance] Fw: Be Honest: You Hate free basics because it's Facebook

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 1 01:46:30 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Just sharing...

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: