[governance] Agnotology

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:41:46 EST 2016

now it is peace joy love egoism money open Iiberty of life. that is why
world youth r at cross roads and as
well as governments people etc for power etc  cast study wars , corruption
etc.

latest is Mr trump comment on UN

UNITED NATIONS VS REST OF WORLD / TRUMP
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/26/trump-calls-u-n-just-a-club-for-people-to-have-a-good-time/>

ONE WAY IT IS TRUE. CHINA IS BLOCKING INDIA EFFORTS ON PAKISTAN TERRORISTS
ATTACKS AND HIS LEADER. WHY WORLD IS SILENT NO BODY KNOWS.

IT IS TRUE GLOBAL INTERNET GOVERNANCE AND RULES / REGULATIONS BASED ON EACH
COUNTRY HEADS AND PEOPLE.

*WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY SAFE LIFE / 365 DAYS IN NEW YEAR FOR ALL .*

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 2.4 billion people.
our green India : open blog :  Creating green India / green world
<http://ourgreenindia.tumblr.com>
Open blog :contribute to change your India : Change My/our India
<http://changemyindia.tumblr.com/>
Technology  Community and open technologies open internet
<http://intelcloud.tumblr.com/>
Renewable energy : Recycling and Renewable solutions
<http://indiaenergy.tumblr.com/>
Green projects  Advisory & Sr consultant : EPC, Petro,Industrial Green
solar, projects recycling <http://www.ferrostaal.com>
open people gov : Future Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>
SecurityHuman open smart Intel cyber expert , security national local
<http://indiatweets.wordpress.com>

[image: --]
ks raju
[image: http://]about.me/ksraju