[governance] FW: In historic decision, CRTC rules that all Canadians must have access to reliable, world-class mobile and residential Internet

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri Dec 23 11:33:48 EST 2016

Dear Arsene, Parminder an all,

the Governments are a centralistic, mostly monopolised and hidden
structure. They act only with money. This money comes from her local
people or from external credits with the local people and resources as
the pledge.

CRTC act for the extension for her private business in Canada.
Independent, that they use really nonsensical terms like "digital
economy", "modern life, "50/5 Mbs", "fair prices", the core is absolutly
correct. The access for all people.

But we have to go deeper. The telecommunication is the base for our
global cooperation. And the technical basics for this telecommunication
is part of our global cooperation. The global telecommunication arise
from the global interconnection of the local/regional interconnections.

This is the InterNet, the Inter-connection of local Net-works, a
transportsystem for digital data in packetform. And we act in the
direction, that the people in any region on our planet can organise
itself. And this we can do in the space of our global cooperation.

i am sure, Arsene, based on your experience in Ghana, Parminder, based
on your experience in India, know the situation today. Now the
dependence, in that the people live. This state of complete loss of
emancipation we must finish.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay