[governance] Recursos de GI en Españos/ IG Resources in Spanish (and English)

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:49:24 EST 2016

Thanks Ginger for the wonderful job Diplo is doing in this area.

I remember Diplo was the first organization to help me get well educated in IG after i attended my first IGF in 2011. Your online courses are really useful to the community to get introduced to the IG and the IGF itself.

You are an important part in documenting the IGF and with a wonderful tool such as the Intro to IGF book which is at its 7th edition one. I personally love the idea of updating it regularly because as we know, issues are evolving every day.

Keep it up!

Thanks,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,