[governance] Nominations

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:33:55 EST 2016

Dear Hago,
The information that is needed is listed below, as I had indicated earlier:
Surname
First Name
Job Title
Organization
City of Residence
Country of Residence
Nationality(ies) (multiple nationalities can be specified, must be UN
countries)
Contact E-Mail
Contact Telephone number, including the country code

Please note also that the information should be submitted to the non-voting
Chair as indicated here:
Candidatures must be sent by E-Mail by 9 December, to the non-voting chair
of the NomCom: rhill at hill-a.ch

The best advice I can give you is IMMEDIATELY to treat the list above as if
it were a form, fill it in with your contact information, and send it to
rhill at hill-a.ch  The final decision on this late submission of additional
information will be taken by the Nomcom.

Best wishes
Deirdre