[governance] Nomination for MAG - Michael Oghia

Anya Orlova annnyanka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 10:19:47 EST 2016

Dear All,

I would like to express my support for the nomination of Michael Oghia
for MAG elections.

I know Michael for just over one year and he showed himself as a very
keen person on various aspects of IG, got very engaged into work on
youth engagement not only in IGF but more broadly in global IG
processes. Moreover, Michael showed a lot of support for the seminar
on 'digitised  security' that we are organising for young people in
Eastern Europe and the Balkans - connecting us to a bigger network in
the region and spreading the world. Also, this year we were together
on ISOC Ambassador program at IGF and Michael, as a returning
Ambassador, showed a lot support to new Ambassadors and was a great
part of our team.

I believe that with everything that Michael managed to achieve within
just one year of his engagement into IG and with his close
collaboration with various IG networks he will do a great job as a MAG
member.

Thank you,

Anya Orlova
digital [x] working group, Cooperation and Development Network Eastern
Europe (http://digital-x.org/cdnee.org)
Amazon Digital Radio Network using HF/Fonias Jurua Project (UNESP)
http://fonias.submidia.org/
ISOC Ambassador 2016