[governance] Next IGF in Geneva? How about Berlin?

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at eurodig.org
Sat Dec 10 09:18:29 EST 2016

The reasons? Quite clear: new government and a lot of duties to focus first that have priority, designing and setting the new representatives, etc. Moreover Germany has the G20 presidency that year and that means no budget for any other event that year.
Moreover: the decision for Geneva is made and irrevocable.
Regards
Lorena, Secretary of the German IGF

Sent from my iPhone