[governance] Final Reminder

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 06:28:18 EST 2016

Dear all,

I support the nomination of Arsene Tungali because he is well positioned,
involved and knowledgeable to represent the interest of both the MAG and
under-serviced regions. He also serves in different committees and
executive board within the Internet Governance eco-system, thank you.

Thato Mfikwe
South Africa
Secretary: ISOC Gauteng Chapter <http://www.isoc-gauteng.org.za>
CEO: SOWUG <http://www.sowug.org.za>