[governance] [bestbits] IGF website is down for me?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Dec 8 07:41:14 EST 2016

Looks like the registrant of that domain – Chengetai – forgot to renew it in time and it got placed in clientHold status by the registrar Hover.

There’s still time to pay the renewal fee ASAP and see that it doesn’t slip out of our hands.  Please do so ASAP though.

Updated Date: 2016-12-08T05:24:11Z

Creation Date: 2005-12-07T10:07:23Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2017-12-07T10:07:23Z

Sponsoring Registrar: Tucows Inc.

Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69

Domain Status: clientHold https://icann.org/epp#clientHold

Domain Status: autoRenewPeriod https://icann.org/epp#autoRenewPeriod