[governance] [avri at acm.org: [hrpc] Human Rights Research Group Callon draft-irtf-hrpc-research-07]

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Wed Dec 7 10:19:26 EST 2016

On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 03:59:30PM +0100,
 darcia kandza <dkandza at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 78 lines which said:

> I really want to read this but I'm unable to open the file is there
> any Link or other way for me to get it!

The message was a normal MIME multi-part message (with more than one
level of encapsulation). Which software are you using? If it doesn't
handle MIME, it means it is awfully old (MIME multiparts were published
in 1992).

But for the Internet-Draft itself, there was the link in the email:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-research