[governance] Bruce's message -- DO NOT OPEN the Previous Message from Me

Bruce G. Potter bpotter at irf.org
Thu Dec 1 12:31:48 EST 2016

Thanks to Deirdre for following up on this while I was out this AM —

It’s a hack, do not open the message and think about this when you’re tempted to share Google Docs online — I was infected because I had previously been sent other documents to share by the account that this time had the infected message.

Bruce Potter