[governance] Diplo will issue daily IGF reports - more below Diplo/GIP @ IGF 2016

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:18:54 EST 2016

Thanks Ginger for sharing this.
As an ISOC Ambassador, I remember we were involved in the production of
these timely reports. It was a very good experience for me personally. I
think ISOC Ambassadors will be involved again this year.

Good job, Diplo!

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967