[governance] New IGC Representative on CSCG: Self Nomination

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 02:53:32 EDT 2016

Hello Internet governance Civil Society members and all stake holders ,

 I am humbly posting my SOI and self nomination to serve
 internetgov-cs.organization..

• Name, declared region of residence, gender and employment

   kanumuri s raju , Andhra pradesh,India  Male    Entrepreneur /
Technologist /Civil socites activist

• Reasons for willingness to take on this task (max 200 words)

Took  initiative to establish Indias 1st  ISOC charter in late 1998 APISOC.
(Andhra  Pradesh  Internet society ) Involved in ICANN from early stages as
one of the 1st member of  At large Advisory group members representing
Civil societies , Technical and Academia  One of founders of
multilingual domain
names ( MINC) ,

Shared in  netmundail connecting next billion and proposing multi stake
holder ship connecting all middle class , Rural Areas , Farmers and
involving in Open Internet , net neutrality , Human rights , Liberated
voices on Internet etc From last 25 and active participation in Global IGF
, MAG , WISIS , ISOC , IETF , ICANN etc made to share my expertise and
Evangelizing connecting next 2 billion who are in Asia pacific , Africa ,
MENA regions.

• Qualifications for this position (max 200 words)

Actively  associated with global Internet growth needs of people who are
commoners and Actively  associated with Global Internet governance causes
and local Regional governance causes to serve internet multi stake holders
rights. Based on my frame work through civil society my foundation inputs
models SMART VILLAGES PROJECT WAS LAUNCHED in State of AP India where in
Villages are getting Empowered developed through NGO's foundations Self
support self funding. More than 3000 civil societies individuals are
serving / Reaching 40 million people.

• Statement of availability for the time the position requires (max 200
words)

 Based on need of our goals and daily needs i can contribute my  time to
make IGF , CSCG goals reach masses and all civil   societies.

• The nominee’s statement may also include any other information the
candidate believes in relevant (max 200 words).

Connected to ISOC , WSIS , ICANN , APIGF , IETF , MAG, NETMUNDIAL  CSCG ITU
.etc Knows how all multi stake holders in global Internet  eco systems are
working thinking dreaming for next Internet revolution ,Governance Rights
And innovation.

Good day to you all

kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 2.4 billion people.
our green India : open blog :  Creating green India / green world
<http://ourgreenindia.tumblr.com>
Open blog :contribute to change your India : Change My/our India
<http://changemyindia.tumblr.com/>
Technology  Community and open technologies open internet
<http://intelcloud.tumblr.com/>
Renewable energy : Recycling and Renewable solutions
<http://indiaenergy.tumblr.com/>
Green projects  Advisory & Sr consultant : EPC, Petro,Industrial Green
solar, projects recycling <http://www.ferrostaal.com>
open people gov : Future Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>
SecurityHuman open smart Intel cyber expert , security national local
<http://indiatweets.wordpress.com>

[image: --]
ks raju
[image: http://]about.me/ksraju