[governance] Fwd: Status of Your IGF 2016 Workshop Proposal

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njoku udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Wed Aug 3 14:36:43 EDT 2016

I commend Arsene and all in the WG that drafted the proposal.
The approval wasn't an error at all. The topic/theme appealed to the
assessors (just as or even better than it did to many of us) but they
spotted gaps in the proposal contents. It's really a beneficial assessment.
There's no end to learning.

CPU
------------------------------

*Chris Prince Udochukwu Njọkụ, Ph.D.*

Founder & Co-ordinator, Researchers on ICTs in Higher Education in Africa
(RICTHE Africa)

Alternate e-mail: dr.cpunjoku at gmail.com, udochukwu.njoku at ieee.org

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prince.udochukwunjoku

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisprinceudochukwunjoku

Tel.: +234 8077227038, 8063450674, 8108218762

Project: https://sites.google.com/a/unn.edu.ng/eteachingproject/

Project’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ETeachingProjectUniversity
ofNigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/ETeachingProjectUniversityOfNigeria>