[governance] Fwd: Status of Your IGF 2016 Workshop Proposal

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:56:44 EDT 2016

Colleagues,

Just sharing with you a message I received from the Secretariat regarding our workshop proposal.

I will soon start a discussion aiming at adressing the questions/comments adressed by the Secretariat. So please get ready to participate.

If you have any question/comment, do not hesitate as always to reach out.

Regards,
Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967