[governance] IGF Code of Conduct

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Apr 27 07:43:18 EDT 2016

It depends on the enforcement to be honest - and for a conference, a minimalist policy backed by community supported enforcement works better than multiple and complexity drafted clauses.

But that is just my opinion and my experience and I fully acknowledge that others may well have a different perspective.

--srs