[governance] CORRECT LINKS to online registration Re: Two Internet governance discussions online next week...

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:48:52 EDT 2016

There is online participation for both events,(and I just saw that Marilia
Maciel has joined the conference presentation team on the 25th).

*For the conference on the 25th*: http://techinnovation.diplomacy.edu/
(the online registration link is at the bottom)
http://www.diplomacy.edu/registrations/conference-technology-and-digital-policy

and the *Webinar on the 26th* Register to join the webinar
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=d9cdd31be6&e=bc0aff4eba>
http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=d9cdd31be6&e=bc0aff4eba

Hope to see you there!

Ginger (Virginia) Paque