[governance] Remove label More 4 of 198 IMPORTANT: do not open Garth.Graham mail : Instructions

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 20 11:46:46 EDT 2016

Thanks Analia,
Hope Garth will be able to solve this issue and if anyone here has got some tips, please do not hesitate to share or contact Garth privately.
Just so you know, I have been told by some of our members that some of my emails (sent to the list) are sent into the spam folder. I am still working on solving this issue and hope to be able to some time.
This can be embarrassing :)