[governance] Blogpost: Repurposing Post Offices as Community Innovation Hubs: Digital Inclusion, Equity and Deconcentration

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Fri Apr 15 18:19:01 EDT 2016

Sorry for this second mail

I tried to leave a comment at your bllog site but it wasn't accepted (no password)

Here my comment

You wrote

You are right, BUT it is THE prerequisite for solving all other issues. Therefore, IMHO, it deserves a closer and deeper consideration in this problematic.

BTW, I commend you for your interesting and engaged article and more generally for your blog ! I hope we'll meet soon, maybe in Geneva in May ?

Best regards

Jean-Louis

Yes Michael

there are some similarities with the joint ITU-South Africa project. See my blogpost (in french, of course ...)

http://jlfullsack.eu/wp/blog/2016/03/01/luit-et-lafrique-du-sud-apportent-le-haut-debit-dans-les-bureaux-de-poste-en-zone-rurale/

Best regards

Jean-Louis

> Message du 15/04/16 22:33
> De : "Michael Gurstein"
> A : governance at lists.igcaucus.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : [governance] Blogpost: Repurposing Post Offices as Community Innovation Hubs: Digital Inclusion, Equity and Deconcentration

This is specifically concerned with the Canadian context but may have some relevance elsewhere as well.

Comments/suggestions etc. gratefully welcomed.

     governance at lists.igcaucus.org