[governance] Bouncing emails Part 1

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 5 11:12:34 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

As you probably know, I am working from the background,trying to solve some administrative issues for our group including the list andthe website.
 I have been receivinga lot of bouncing reports from our list server host. This means there are somany of our subscribers who are no longer using the emails they are registeredwith on the governance list or just no longer receiving our emails.
I need your collaboration for the next few weeks as we worktogether on solving this.Please find attached thefirst document, a copy/paste of the way it appears on my screen (on thelist admin side); here is what I need from you if you can read this email:
-         If you have their current email address, please forwardthis email to anyone whose name appears in the attached document,
-         If you are using a current email with yourformer (or second) one appearing on the document, please let me know (reply tome only) so that I can remove the one you are no longer using from the list,
Now, if this email is forwarded to you, please send me anemail to arsenebaguma [at] gmail.com :-         If you want us to add you to the list using yournew email,
-         If you don’t want to be added to the listanymore (this will allow me to remove you from the list subscribers).
I will really appreciate your support in taking these twosteps to allow us a good management of our list.
Should you have any question,do not hesitate to raise it either publicly or personally to myself. Or if youhave better suggestion of how to process this, I will be happy to discuss.
Best regards,Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator