[governance] Pattaya Key Messages on the WSIS+10 Review: Voices from the Asia-Pacific Region

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 02:59:42 EDT 2015

Yes, I was also thinking that how it would be difficult for either making real-time discussion [in which one have to be remain an active listener to others speaker and respond to what other have spoke] and documenting the notes at same time. I thing everyone was noting the abstract of his/er own discussion once have spoken. Notes taking would also have been interactive and could be further collaborative if the group members also take part as a reviewer and editor as third person, so if person A has missed some sentences, person C or D could complete or correct it.
By the way how the final message (Final-Pattaya-Key-Messages-2015.pdf) was developed? is it developed in the same way live contribution and interaction or only few people finalized the summary document?
Thanks and Regards
Imran