[governance] [bestbits] Taking place next week: Asian Regional Consultation on the WSIS+10 Review - remote participation available

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 10 02:45:39 EDT 2015

Dear Valeria and Chat,

Thanks for the below. Yours disclosures are exemplary. I hope others
follow the example.

I think that it is best to just declare full details - esp funding and
decision making processes - of such meetings by the organisers. And I
keep repeating, particularly bec this meeting was called  Asia Pacific
Consultation ...

parminder