[governance] [bestbits] CSCG nominations for civil society speakers at IGF

joana at varonferraz.com joana at varonferraz.com
Fri Oct 30 16:11:56 EDT 2015

Thanks, Ian and everyone!

I cannot express how honored I'm for this nomination. I hope I can respond to the task with the bright it entails.

As soon as nomination is confirmed I will share a pad for people to bring inputs. Will already be dreaming with some insights.

Just a correction in my institutional presentation as I'm not CTS for more then 1 and half year now :):

I'm founder director and creative chaos catalyst of Coding Rights, a women lead think-and-do tank with the mission to bring hackers, geeks, artists, researchers and activists together to protect, promote and mainstream digital rights and empower women on ICTs. More on @codingrights or codingrights.org (still temporary work in progress)

Thank you once again and have safe travels to João Pessoa. We will be waiting for you all to cheer with caipirinhas or fresh coconut water.

Kind regards,

Joana