[governance] CS speakers for WSIS+10 - suggestions from civil society representatives

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njoku udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Tue Nov 17 01:57:32 EST 2015

Hi, all,

The CS reps have done an amazing work. The argument for UNDESA and OPGA not
to do any second selection for CS is right and should be vigorously
sustained. CS should be trusted enough to select people whom they believe
will stand for their interests within their operational procedures. The
thing is that what the UN (as the union of governments) is doing is not
surprising at all.

Let's hope that multistakeholderism will really be.

Regards,

CPU.

CPU Njọkụ
------------------------------

*Chris Prince Udochukwu Njọkụ, Ph.D.*

University of Nigeria

Alternate e-mail:: udochukwu.njoku at ieee.org

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prince.udochukwunjoku

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisprinceudochukwunjoku

Tel.: +234 8077227038, 8063450674, 8108218762

Project: https://sites.google.com/a/unn.edu.ng/eteachingproject/

Project’s Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ETeachingProjectUniversityOfNigeria
​Blog Website: http://www.chrisprinceudochukwunjoku.blogspot.com​