[governance] The Internet Social Forum initiative

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 12 08:43:41 EST 2015

Hi Parminder,
I wish I could attend the meeting but I have another session at the same time. I am co-organizing it so i can't miss. Will look forward for the minutes if possible from your meeing.
Regards,A
 ------------------------------------------------------Arsène Tungali,Co-founder and Executive Director, Rudi InternationalFounder, Mabingwa Forum
Work email: arsenebaguma at gmail.comFacebook - Twitter - LinkedInInternet Governance - Blogger - ISOC Member - ICANN Fellow - IGF Fellow.Democratic Republic of Congo